Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday 2 March 2012

My Birthday!

So yesterday was my birthday, and Rosina as usual did a great job of making it very special!
Thank-you to everyone that sent cards to NY it was really nice to be able to open them here, Rosina got me tickets to see the New York Knicks basketball game next weekend at Madison Square Garden which I am really excited about as well some little things and a Lego Woody Alarm Clock!


As it was a weekday, we still had some classes to take so we headed into BDC for the afternoon, after an amazing breakfast, homemade cinnamon buns...still warm from the oven!

After the classes I was warned not to come home until after 6.30pm so Rosina left me with her iPad and i continued to flat hunt in London, a few promising options are coming our way, but we are very picky and as were going to be there for hopefully a good few years to come, it has to be right! 

Arriving home at 6.30pm I was then hustled into the bedroom and told to stay there. Rosina, Suwan, Danni and Kelsey were tarting themselves up and the apt was beginning to smell really good!

Finally I was allowed out, the apt had been decorated with balloons and lots of food and drinks, the girls had bought all my favourite foods, and the buzzer went many times, with more and more people arriving into the apartment, all of my friends from BDC came along, as well as the lovely Mary!


A few party games followed, the best being Pin the Tail on the Donkey, supplied by Danielle! with the average age of about 22, this game went down surprisingly well!



Then came the cake, Rosina had bought a 'Colossal Cupcake'!




The laughs and chatter went on til about 1am...the apt...well were still tidying it up now!

A great night and a wonderful birthday in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment