Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday 19 January 2012

Rubbish dancers say!

Ok, so if you are Youtube or Social Networking geeks, like us, you may have come across the latest phase of viral's entitled (for our PG audience, parents put in the four letter word!) 'Rubbish/**** people say'.
There are all different ones, Rubbish girls say, Rubbish New Yorkers Say, Rubbish Single Girls say, Rubbish Hippies say...etc etc!

Of course dancers jumped on the bandwagon, and there is now 'Rubbish Ballerina's say' and 'Rubbish Dancers Say' youtube videos, check them out if you want a laugh!

10 of our favourite dancer quotes are below, you will probably only find it funny if your a dancer though...!

10- 'Oh my god, I did a dance to this song'

9- 'Has anyone got a tennis ball?'

8- 'I think my little toenail is still in that studio'

7- He says he's not gay?!

6- I'm so not on my legs.

5- That's so L.A

4- Can you crack my back?

3- *sitting in box splits* God I'm so stiff

2- I have deep heat in places you don't want deep heat

and finally the most over used phrase...

1- 'I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow!'

No comments:

Post a Comment