Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday 9 February 2012

Library Thursday!

It was a gorgeous day, I didn't have class til 4.30pm, I felt like being Left Brained for once...

“I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.”


and Sam was at class all day so I decided to do something he wouldn't have been too interested in!


I headed to Grand Central Terminal...



Walked up Library Walkwhich contains a collection of ninety-six bronze plaques, quoting forty-five writers, imbedded in the sidewalk. 


And arrived at the Iconic New York Public Library. Iconic for being where Carrie Bradshaw is meant to get married...but also for its 16million volumes and being the 3rd largest library in the U.S.



You can't draw books out of it to take home, and its not somewhere you would go and ask for Narnia, but amazing for studying and research in some of the most unique books in the world.


I did a little research into works of Dance Science, as well as some notes on techniques used here in BDC, peace, quiet and no emails....however 5th avenue bustling back and forth outside the window.




No comments:

Post a Comment