Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday 23 September 2011

The End of Day 3!

Wow what a day its been....Let's start from the beginning of the day.From the previous post as "Done. Thank Goodness" I patiently waited at the Bank for an advisor from 9.20 and left at 11.20, and I say patiently rightly as the other customers waiting alongside me were getting stroppy after a while, however I came out of the bank successful with a letter from the bank, (thank heavens or Rosina would have hung me alive) charmed my way through it with my youth, and she kept saying that it was against her policy of the bank but she felt compassionate for me and granted my request.

So that was the morning called for, this afternoon our mission was to load our Caxton Cards with some dollars for us to play with in our first week and once my new address was accepted (which actioned really quickly I have to add!) we were onto the next job- tackily the bedroom and storage cupboard (eek!) so we've managed to find even more ikea bags hidden away in our flat for our unwanted clothes (that we don't want to take to NY but don't want to throw away) packed up the decorative items and the "Chaplin Gang" ("Who are having a great chat in the wardrobe"-Rosina).

Here's to tomorrow, for our final day of packing and maybe a cheeky lunch out in Hoxton!!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment